Friday, September 17, 2010

On naming things

Apparently there's another blog out there called Lady Knitterly's.  So I'll be renaming my gloves to avoid confusion.

They are now Lady Knittley's Fabulous Fingerless Flying Gloves.

As a random note, I apparently am not in possession of the brass buttons I thought I owned.  Apparently they have been used on previous projects.  I cannot think which previous projects, but alas, they are no where to be found.  So as soon as H comes home from work, I shall take off for a quick run to dollarama to find myself some brass buttons.

I, being in need of such buttons, can say with a fair degree of certainty that even though I have seen such buttons at Dollarama on past occasions, there won't be any buttons to be found today.  Why not?  Because Dollarama does that to me.  They stop carrying something as soon as I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment