Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Mice

Today I bought a new mouse.  A boy, for my girl Greedy. 

Where all my mice have been white thus far, the new boy has a beautiful, sleek coat of brown with white spots.  He's quite stunning. 

He's curious and fast and interested in everything around him.  Especially Greedy.  He's much more interested in Greedy than she is in him.  At least right now, anyway.

He doesn't have a name yet.  I'm still working on one for him.  Right now, I'm thinking Tramp or Bambi.  In a few days, when I clean all the cages again, I will move New mouse and Greedy into the big cage and put Frankie in the smaller one.  But for now, all three cages are out and are being used again.

Also, I am soliciting name suggestions for New mouse.  I may go with Neo.  Since he's new...

No comments:

Post a Comment