Thursday, February 24, 2011

In other news: Sweaters and Lost...Lost sweaters?

I'm back to working on my mother's special sweater.  It looks positively lovely!  I think, when she gets it, she'll understand why it took me so long and why I couldn't work on it all at once.

I'm rewatching Lost.  I never saw the last 2 seasons, so I plan on starting over again and watching it all straight through.  While I watch Lost, I will work exclusively on the Mom Sweater.

I thought about publishing a pattern for it when it's done, but I don't think I even want to think about the effort my poor test knitters would have to go through.  I'm sure I'd end up having to pay someone to knit this thing.  It's mroe complicated than a handknit sweater has any business being!  Still...it's lovely!  It will be very pretty when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment