Thursday, August 26, 2010

Long range weather forecast and a sitting mouse

I'm going on a really fun camping trip in just 8 days.  Long range forecast is looking really good.  That makes me happy because this is a special trip.

We're leaving our men at home, and we're going for a fun weekend of knitting around a campfire!

I enjoy the whole outdoorsy thing, and I've never been girls-only camping before.  It is shaping up to be quite excellent.

In random, non-knitting news, it's difficult to update a blog while a little mouse (aka Scruffy) is crawling all over your keyboard.  But even more adorable is when she sits to eat her treats.  She's the only one of my 6 kiddies to do this.  She sits on her bottom and brings her "knees" up, and hunches over her food.

I have a feeling it's a position she's adopted to keep Greedy from snatching her food.  Doesn't make it any less adorable!

Please pardon the dust behind the mouse.  She's sitting on my keyboard tray and I don't clean back there much.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment