Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Coming soon...

For the last several months, I have been working hard designing a new pattern.

Well, the project in question is finished and I can now tell you all the wonderful details about the sweater called "1989".  It will be available on Knitpicks.com any day now.  I will post the link as soon as it is up.

I based 1989 loosely on a light, side-knit sweater that I currently own (actually, that I am currently wearing).  I love loose, light, short-sleeved sweaters that are versatile enough to wear no matter the season.  That is what 1989 is. 

It's knit from knitpicks Gloss DK, and the colour is "Fairy Tale"

It's a quick and easy knit, worked side-to-side, with a waistband that is added on later. 

It was definitely a new and interesting challenge.  I'll be challenging myself again in the very near future with a new sweater pattern.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment