Sunday, October 10, 2010

1989, and other patterny things

The errors in 1989 have been, so far as I can tell, isolated and corrected.  The sweater itself has been done for a while, but now the PDF is also finished and the whole package is tied up neatly and en route to Knit Picks.  I'll keep you up to date.

They may yet decide not to publish it, in which case it will still be available on Ravelry in November.  This is a great sweater to wear over a t-shirt or lightweight blouse. I tried that and it looked great with a black skirt.

I'm also working on another pair of fingerless gloves.  I've decided I have a definite fondness for gloves, fingerless gloves, and mittens.  Some people love socks.  I love gloves.  They are so versatile and a great way to try out new ideas.

All sweaters are on standby until I'm finished both front sides of my mother's sweater.  I really need to get that thing done.  Nevertheless, because I cannot help but doodle plans when I'm not knitting, I have plans for a knit bikini.  I'll never wear it, myself.  But someone might. 

No comments:

Post a Comment